England Hockey is seeking expressions of interest for the position of Chair of the Disrepute Complaints Panel (DCP).
We are looking for individuals who have a good understanding of the sport and disrepute procedures, who are able to remain impartial and objectives and have excellent time-management and communications skills.
Key responsibilities for the EH DCP Volunteer Chair are:
• To be available to sit as the Chair of the EH DCP as and when required (as far as possible)
• To convene a panel in conjunction with the Head of Governance
• To support the Head of Governance and National Disciplinary Officer in the investigation and determination of disrepute complaints referred to the EH DCP
• To have a working knowledge of the EH Code of Ethics and Behaviour
• To remain independent and impartial in any decision making regarding disrepute complaints
• To make decisions regarding non-referral of Disrepute Complaints
• To notify the Head of Governance of any potential conflicts of interest
• To maintain confidentiality in dealings with cases
Please send your expressions of interest, along with a summary of experience to: Michele.townsend@englandhockey,co.uk
Closing date is Monday 22nd February 2021
How to apply
Please send your expressions of interest, along with a summary of experience to: Michele.townsend@englandhockey,co.uk Closing date is Monday 22nd February 2021