Purpose of the Role
Nottingham Forest Community Trust are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Regional Talent Club (RTC) Sports Therapist to deliver high quality medical and rehabilitation treatment to all RTC players at training and match days.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Provide assessment, effective treatment and rehabilitation to all injured RTC players.
2. Contribute to strategies for the prevention and reduction of injury in close liaison with the RTC Strength and Conditioning Coach.
3. Liaise with external medics where necessary to ensure the correct assessment and management of all injuries.
4. Maintain all injury records for all RTC players.
5. Ensure all medical equipment is in full working order.
6. Provide medical support to the RTC players at both home and away fixtures.
7. Organise and implement the medical provision for all training sessions.
8. Demonstrate an understanding of the needs of young players in terms of their physical and psychological development.
9. Ensure the welfare of all RTC players.
10. Ensure that all medical provision is compliant with the latest safeguarding and health and safety legislation.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience – Essential
1. HCPC Registered.
2. Degree level (or equivalent) in sports therapy or related area.
3. Hold full membership of the Society of Sports Therapy.
4. Experience of providing injury management services in a team setting.
5. Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
6. Understanding of monitoring, evaluating and reporting.
7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
8. Excellent organisational and planning skills.
9. Excellent time management.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience – Desirable
1. FA Basic First Aid.
2. FA Emergency Aid.
3. FA Safeguarding Children Award.
1. Demonstrate a commitment to equal opportunities.
2. Represent Nottingham Forest Community Trust in a professional manner at all times with respect to attitude, work ethic, appearance, conduct and personal hygiene.
3. Willingness to work unsociable hours, including evenings, weekends and public holidays.
4. Report directly to the RTC Technical Director, ultimately responsible to the CEO.
5. Undertake any other duties and responsibilities that commensurate with the grade of the post.
Nottingham Forest Community Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Nottingham Forest Community Trust is committed to being transparent about how it handles your personal information, to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and meeting its obligation under the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018.
For more information, please see our Privacy Notice.
How to apply
Via CV with a one page covering letter to email@example.com.