Hull Kingston Rovers require a First Team physiotherapist with a particular focus on injury rehabilitation. We are looking for an ambitious and driven practitioner who wants to contribute to the progression of our staff and playing group.
Brief Job Description
• Provide physiotherapy services to the first team squad.
• Carry out assessments, treatments and rehabilitation of injuries.
• Strap and prepare players for all training sessions and matches.
• To undertake treatment of players as and when required including unsociable hours and weekends/ Bank holidays.
• Liaise with the Head Physiotherapist and Head of Athletic Performance regarding the treatment and rehabilitation of players.
• Provide regular injury reports to medical, performance and coaching staff.
• Maintain medical kit and supplies.
• Maintain treatment rooms in a neat and tidy condition.
• To keep adequate electronic records for players attending treatment.
• ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE REGISTERED WITH THE HEALTH PROFESSIONAL COUNCIL (HPC), MEMBERSHIP TO THE CHARTERED SOCIETY OF PHYSIOTHERAPY (CSP) INCLUDING PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY COVER.
• IMMOFP QUALIFIED DESIREABLE
• MINIMUM 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN PROFESSIONAL SPORT. Rugby Experience Preferred.
• A STRENGTH AND CONDITIONING QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE WOULD BE AN ADVANTAGE.
How to apply
Please provide a 1 page brief covering letter and CV including two professional references.