Maidenhead United FC Women’s First Team Kit Manager
Maidenhead United Football Club are looking to recruit a kit manager, holding the responsibility for the Women’s first team.
The post holder will be in charge of the club’s kit requirements and for both matchday and training.
This will include being in charge of preparing the matchday kit and ensuring that all the kit is sufficiently washed, dried and folded ready to go out for matches. As part of matchday duties, the post holder be in charge of managing the kit and also ensure that all of the equipment required for matches is available at each game.
Please note: This is a voluntary position.
• To manage the teams kit requirements, ensuring that all day to day duties are completed.
• To deal with the Woman’s first team management and staff’s kit requirements.
• To organise kit distribution. This will involve communicating with the first team manager and preparing a strategy for this task to be completed efficiently.
• To be responsible for kit stock levels; this will include regular stock checks.
• Ensure the correct kit and equipment are provided for all home and occasional away games, if available.
• To work in the laundry room; this will include washing, drying, folding and putting away kits from training and matches. This is to be done to a high standard as required by the club.
• The post holder will be responsible for ensuring that all match kits are clean and readily available for each match.
• You will need to ensure that you continually communicate with the coaches about their needs for training.
• As Kit Manager you will be expected to maintain high standards of work, keeping the whole work area of the department clean, neat, tidy and organised. This will include occasional sweeping and general tidying of the kit room and changing rooms post match.
• To undertake their responsibilities with full knowledge of the importance of confidentiality and the club’s relevant policies.
• Organisation, commitment, enthusiasm and passion.
• The ability to work as part of a team.
• Hard Working.
• Ability to work well individually and within a team environment.
• Social skills and communication skills.
• IT literate.
• Good timekeeping skills.
• Able to work on own initiative.
• Flexible and adaptable to change.
• Experience in football.
• CRC and FA Safeguarding Certificate required.
• Previous experience is desirable but not essential.
How to apply
Please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com