£130 per day
Loughborough (including domestic and international travel)
Type of Contract
Part time fixed term contract until 31st August 2021
Circa 20 days during April 2020 – June 2020 period
Circa 105 days during July 2020 – August 2021
(see the job descriptions for specific dates for the role)
These are exciting times for England Netball with a growing membership and regular television coverage we are seeking to appoint a England Netball U21 Head Coach who are high achievers and have the will to succeed in helping us take the next step to being a world leading Governing Body of Sport.
The U21 Head Coach is pivotal in leading, planning and delivering a robust, coherent and cohesive program for the respective age group including at international competitions and tours; ensuring alignment with EN’s performance strategy.
England Netball is looking to recruit dynamic and motivated coaches with proven experience of working within Netball in a Performance focused Athlete environment. Knowledge of, and passion for the England Netball Performance vision is essential.
Reporting to the Performance Pathway Manager & ENG Head Coach you will be responsible for:
• Working with the athletes to build a sense of team enabling each to develop their technical, tactical, physical and psychological competences.
• Acting as the single point of athlete management for the athletes in the long squad within England Netball’s existing athlete management framework.
• In collaboration with the England Head Coach & Sport Science/Medicine team, design and implement high quality periodised training and competition programmes for targeted players (IPP), aligned with the Netball Performance model (WITTW: ‘What does it take to Win’).
• Working closely with the Coaching team to align the performance pathway and drive an ENG coaching philosophy.
• Building and sustaining an effective working relationship with the England Head Coach and the Franchise Head Coaches to enable effective planning and athlete management & transition between the Roses Academy, Podium Potential and Podium Squads.
England Netball offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
5% matching pension contribution
Healthcare cash reimbursement scheme
26 days holiday + bank holidays for new employees.
Opportunity to buy additional leave
Click here to Apply Online