GB Boxing is to recruit a fixed term Social Media Executive
Salary: £20K to £22K pro rata – Fixed term from December 2019 to September 2020
Location: home based with an agreed amount of days in Sheffield per month
The GB Boxing World Class Performance Programme, based in Sheffield, continues to develop as we move towards Tokyo 2020. The Social Media Executive plays a critical role to help drive GB Boxing Communication strategy in the build up to the Olympic Games over the next 9 months.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A passion for elite sport and boxing.
• Creativity and the ability to generate and develop ideas into something meaningful.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work well under pressure, prioritise work and meet deadlines.
• Willingness to work irregular hours and travel as the job dictates.
The successful candidate will work in tandem with GB Boxing’s Media & Communications Consultant, who has strategic oversight of all communications activities.
How to apply:
Complete CV and covering letter, detailing all previous experience in a high performance or other similar environment and return to HR@gbboxing.org.uk