motive8 North are one of Leeds’ leading Personal Training companies, we currently have two gyms/personal training studios in Leeds City Centre and are recruiting an enthusiastic, passionate Personal Trainer to join the team.
We are big believers in going the extra mile for our clients and are looking to recruit a Personal Trainer with high professional standards and customer service and delivers results for their clients.
The part-time role will involve working some gym shifts (circa 15 hours) in addition to delivering personal training sessions and classes. The personal training sessions are paid on a ‘paid per session’ basis at £15 p/hr ,the gym hours and classes are a salaried role.
• Delivery of 1:1 and small group personal training sessions
• Performing initial consultations with clients and regular health assessments thereon to monitor client progress.
• Design and delivering exercise programmes based on a variety of client goals and medical/exercise history
• Nutritional advice and support to optimise client results
• Lifestyle support to optimise client results
• Client retention programmes and events
• Delivery of group fitness classes such as outdoor boot camps, circuit training, HIIT, boxing classes.
• Providing motivation to class participants
• Member engagement and retention
• Ensuring classes are suitable to all abilities
• Delivery of gym inductions
• Design and delivery of exercise programmes based on a variety of goals and medical/exercise history
• Member engagement and retention
• Customer service
• Maintaining cleanliness, safety and hygiene in the gyms/studios
Residential Gym Inductions
• Delivery of gym inductions in unmanned, residential and corporate gym facilities
• Ensure residents fully understand how to operate all equipment safely and effectively
• Social media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
• Blog writing
• Attending weekly staff training session and monthly team meetings.
• Administrative tasks
• Client retention events
• You should be a role model to your clients and a source of motivation and inspiration
• You should have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be able to create a rapport with all motive8 clients and colleagues
• Effective communication skills
• Engaging personality – be able to engage with a wide variety of clients
• Be willing to work early mornings, evenings and Saturdays (until 2pm) if required.
At motive8 we love to learn, therefore we are looking for Personal Trainers with a passion for continued learning and development.
You should hold the following qualifications:
• Level 3 Personal Trainer Qualification
• A sports/exercise related degree is preferred but not essential
• Certificates in circuit training and boxing-style fitness classes are desirable but not essential.
• A first aid qualification is desirable, but not essential
• Additional CPD courses, workshops, seminars.
Working with motive8
You will be mainly based at our two studios in Leeds City Centre in addition to delivering sessions at our corporate clients. This position is an employed position, on a paid per session basis, therefore we will work closely with you to build up your client base.
We provide a work-place pension, staff benefits (PerkBox), company mobile phone and a training allowance*
* Benefits are in place after a three month probationary period.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to Jenny Cromack at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the role please contact Jenny at the above email address or call 07717171124.