An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Board of Directors at Wiltshire County FA
Role: Non-Executive HR Director
Salary: Voluntary role with petrol expense
Time commitment: Minimum of 6 meetings per year (face to face and virtual)
Benefits: Purchase options on England International and FA Cup tickets. Ground pass for affiliated football in Wiltshire
Closing date: Midday Friday 3rd July 2020.
Interview date: Thursday 9th July. Time to be agreed.
For further details please contact the Chairman, Clive Archer, on 01793 486047.
To apply send a CV and covering letter, along with the Equality Monitoring Form (downloadable Word document below), marked “Private and Confidential” to email@example.com
What we are looking for:
– Provide strategic support to the Wiltshire County Football Association to shape and execute the new company strategy 2021-2024.
– Provide change leadership and HR partnership to deliver key business initiatives.
– Champion talent succession as part of a strategic workforce plan for the association.
– Guide the association to be become a healthy, inclusive, and positive organisation and a great place to work.
– Provides guidance and coaching to the senior leadership team.
– Liaises with The FA National People Development Manager to implement national initiatives that develop staff performance, skills and experience.
– Leads the implementation and analysis of the annual employee engagement survey.
– Provide strategic guidance and leadership to the business on all HR matters and supports the association to be safeguarding compliant.
– Contribute to functional or HR programs, projects or initiatives as required.
Candidate skills and experience
– Proven significant experience of providing effective HR business support.
– BSc in Human Resources Management or CIPD qualification at Level 5 or above
– CIPD membership (MCIPD level or above preferred)
– Strong working knowledge of current UK employment legislation
– Experience developing and operationalising strategy
– Strong leadership and influencing skills
– Strong business and financial knowledge, as well as problem solving skills.
– Proven success in supporting projects that drive cultural change.
– A strategic and hands-on approach is essential.
– Ability to build trust and credibility with a diverse range of customers.
– Excellent communication (written and oral) skills.
– Ability to build relationships and collaboration at all levels of the organisation.
– Effective time-management skills and good attention to detail.
– Values the development of people.
– Knowledge of equality, diversity and inclusion
You will play an active role in the coming months in supporting the organisation to;
– Support the Board to develop the new Corporate Strategy 2021-2024.
– Support the Association to achieve the FA Code of Governance.
– Develop a workforce plan for the Association, which is aligned to the Corporate Strategy and FA Governance Code.
How to apply
For further details please contact the Chairman, Clive Archer, on 01793 486047. To apply send a CV and covering letter, along with the Equality Monitoring Form (downloadable Word document below), marked “Private and Confidential” to firstname.lastname@example.org