Taekwondo Organisation Limited (TOL) is looking to recruit an Independent Non-Executive Director to replace an existing Finance INED and to maintain its overall board complement. The successful applicant will possess the executive skills that the board requires for its day-to-day operations, in addition to the relevant Finance skills and qualifications to provide an oversight role. He/she will bring a strategic, objective and balanced view to the role whilst recognising the interests of constituent partners and will also act as Chair of the Audit and Risk Committee.
Key responsibilities include:
• Ensuring that the highest level of financial and corporate governance are maintained and that TOL complies with its rules, constitution and all other relevant legislation and regulations;
• Contributing actively to the role of the board in giving firm strategic direction and in setting overall policy, defining goals and targets and evaluating performance against these targets;
• Helping safeguard the values of Taekwondo;
• Chairing TOL’s Audit and Risk Committee;
• Maintaining TOL’s management accounts, management of its payroll and processing of expenses;
• Liaison with TOL’s appointed auditors as well as overseeing submission of annual returns to Companies House and oversight of insurances.
How to apply
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join TOL please send the following information to TOL at firstname.lastname@example.org
• A letter of application outlining how you meet the person specification
• An up-to-date curriculum vitae, detailing relevant experience for the role
• Names and contact details of two referees (referees will not be contacted until final interview stage)
The deadline for submission is 12:00hrs on Monday 9th September 2019 and interviews will take place in London.