This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join us to lead the development and delivery of our membership strategy. You will be passionate about customer engagement and utilising online and offline marketing to drive customer behaviour.
As the national governing body for amateur golf in England our work supports over 1,900 golf clubs and approximately 630,000 members. Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Director, this role will be responsible for the design and delivery of an enhanced value proposition to our members aimed at increasing customer engagement. This role will lead the membership strategy and manage the delivery and implementation of all our membership initiatives, campaigns and events.
You will also identify and negotiate appropriate sponsorships and partnerships for our membership programmes ensuring the effective activation of all agreements.
You must have:
• Experience of all aspects of managing a membership, customer engagement or loyalty programme.
• Experience of developing a membership strategy to improve the membership experience and grow both acquisition and retention rates.
• Knowledge and experience of database management, segmentation and GDPR.
• Experience of developing and implementing marketing campaigns across of variety of media.
• Experience of using performance and customer data to develop actionable marketing plans and improve customer journeys.
• Experience of negotiation, delivery and activation of sponsorships and partnerships.
• Experience of budget management and reporting.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills together with a high level of credibility are essential for this role.
The post is full-time (Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm core hours) however, you may need to travel and work evenings and weekends on occasion, as necessary. The position is based at England Golf Headquarters, The National Golf Centre, The Broadway, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6PU. We value being Honest, Inclusive, Responsible, Excellent and Supportive.
How to apply
For further information please visit our website www.englandgolf.org/jobs. To apply, please complete and return the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form (no CVs please) for the attention of Human Resources on email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Monday 9th September 2019 at 10:00am. Late applications will not be accepted.
Interviews take place: Thursday 19th September 2019 at Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire.