An excellent opportunity has arisen for a part-time football/sports coach to work within our community and academy structure.
Reporting to the Academy Manager , the coach will design, plan and implement age specific (3-16) sessions to children. in a host of different environments such primary PE lessons, after school clubs, Grassroots football, and evening academy football.
The post holder must have –
– FA Level 2 in Football, ideally with other sports qualifications.
– Hold a current FA Safeguarding Certificate.
– Hold a current FA First Aid Qualification.
– Have an enhanced DBS
– Well organized and good communicator.
– Experience of working in a multidisciplinary environment.
– Excellent IT and presentation skills, and comfortable with Microsoft Office.
– Full driving licence.
How to apply
Please send your CV & Covering letter detailing your coaching experience to –