We are requesting applications for a highly motivated team player to support the administration, operations and customer excellence areas at Birmingham County FA.
One position will be with the Football Development team and the other with the Football Services team.
The generic principle responsibilities will be:
▪ To ensure that all calls and emails are dealt with promptly and pro-actively in line with agreed standards and targets and ensure the customer journey and experience is always positive.
▪ To be a main point of contact for calls and emails to the Customer Service Centre (Freshdesk) and ensure that a timely and high-quality service is always delivered across the business.
▪ To have full knowledge and be able to utilise all the IT systems, processes and payment methods used by the business in order to maintain and improve processes and standards. To complete administrative tasks to an excellent standard.
▪ To establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues to ensure a ‘one team’ approach to the delivery of customer excellence so that overall business plan objectives are supported and met.
▪ To work flexibly and support general business administration across all areas of the organisation as and when required by the Senior Management Team.
Applicants should be personable, have good people skills and an excellent phone manner. They need to be flexible and able to adapt to the demands of the business.
How to apply
How to apply: To apply, please send a CV and covering letter with details of your current salary marked “Private and Confidential” to: Football Development Manager, Birmingham County FA, Ray Hall Lane, Great Barr, Birmingham, B43 6JF or via email to email@example.com stating in the subject line of your email ‘Ref: Football Administrator vacancy’.