Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Call and discuss scholarship opportunities with potential applicants.
2. Arrange and attend parent meetings with interested applicants.
3. Manage and grow own desk ensuring that regular contact is made with each ‘applicant’.
4. Help to grow the Scholarship division through arranging college/club/school presentations.
5. Ensure that video footage is cut and edited to Future Elite Sports specifications.
6. Report to directors on a weekly basis on current applicants progress.
7. Develop knowledge and understand the rules and regulations of the NCAA, NAIA, NJCAA.
8. Help to grow the company through social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
9. Ensure that the desk is operated in an organized and efficient manor.
10. Represent the company in a professional manor at all times.
Desirable Skills: Competing at Collegiate level Rugby in the USA or Australia is a must. Previous sales experience is preferable but not essential.
How to apply
To apply please send your CV & cover letter to email@example.com