Reporting to the CEO and part of the leadership team this role is responsible for scaling the UK Coaching digital platform, delivering brilliant digital experiences for our B2C and B2B customers and realising commercial targets.
You will lead the delivery of digital initiatives driving eCommerce, including the development and delivery of best-in-class digital capability and capacity using practices such as lean, agile and user centric design. You will work closely with your colleagues to integrate and optimise omni-channel experiences for customers and partners as required and designed to bring visitors to the L&D platform and ultimately convert users into subscribers.
• Own and drive the Digital & eCommerce vision and strategy, ensuring all channels, customers and partners are supported by a world-class and scalable digital experience.
• Actively manage the digital platform and strategic planning process to build our customer base.
• Accountable for the digital P&L, driving the eCommerce strategy and ensuring traffic, journeys and conversion are optimised to become the largest and most profitable channel for the business.
• Accountable for the self-service strategy, creating simple and intuitive account management capability that drives channel shift from assisted channels and creates further opportunities to engage customers.
• Manage and continually improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the website, owning the content and design platform to maximise opportunities to delight and convert customers whilst driving team efficiency and website performance.
Responsibilities of the role
• Accountable for the planning, development, testing and delivery of digital capability using the appropriate agile approach, leading decision-making and alignment with the leadership team and key stakeholders.
• Own the Information Architecture strategy, using research, data and customer feedback to create intuitive navigation and natural product and service eco-systems that are personalised to our customer needs and segments.
• Work closely with all data and insight partners, actively listen to customer feedback, and monitor global best practice, to test and introduce customer-centric innovations that differentiate the digital experience.
• Manage platform performance delivering
market-leading performance monitoring, uptime, availability and application monitoring.
• Constantly leverage data and map customer journeys and lifecycles, to understand behaviours and personalise experiences that drive engagement and conversion.
• Work closely with your Global Customer & Digital peers, driving seamless integration between direct channels and seeking opportunities to improve every touch point and interaction.
• Play a pivotal role in the design of the CRM platform architecture, working closely with Technology and CRM design, to ensure its seamless function and data capture across the organisation.
• Establish effective working relationships with Partners and internal Partner Managers, efficiently delivering all aspects of the organisation’s digital customer experience.
• Establish a strong and collaborative working relationship with the Commercial and Marketing teams to maximise the impact of conversion on all marketing and trading activity.
• Manage third-partner technology and service providers to establishing strong partnerships and shared values and work ethos to deliver the highest quality output.
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org