37 hours per week, includes location shoots and weekend work
Based at Lilleshall National Sport Centre, includes UK travel
We are looking for a Digital Production Coordinator to produce high quality, innovative content to inspire and engage new and existing audiences. The role will involve development and production of video, photography and social media assets, optimisation of online content channels, supporting the live event programme and maintenance of an effective video archive. Above all else, we are looking for a creative story teller, bursting with fresh ideas and a show reel demonstrating previous work.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
• Working with the Digital Production Officer and Marketing Operations Lead, planning digital video content for designated projects covering events, organisation announcements, education programmes, sport presentation, marketing campaigns, product launches, engagement programmes, news stories etc.
• Planning and scheduling video production including interviews, behind the scenes material, original content, coverage of events and activities etc.
• Scheduling, co-ordinating, directing, shooting and editing video shoots (on-site and on location)
• Attending events to capture competition action, interviews etc. as per the filming schedule; proactively covering unplanned news and stories etc.
• Working with colleagues across Marketing & Communications for editorial, scripting and storyboarding, styling, brand, graphics, motion graphics, talent etc.
• Working with the relevant project/work area manager, interpreting and scoping requirements, considering timeframes, budget/resources and corporate strategy/priorities
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
• Experience of filming, editing and archiving
• Experience of sports and product photography
• Experience and a good knowledge of systems of work and archiving including: Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop, creative editing including graphics and HTML coding
• Good time management, organisational capabilities and creative expertise.
• Knowledge of live production techniques, creative editing and motion graphics
• Knowledge and experience of developing stories, script writing and storyboarding
• An understanding of gymnastics and competition structure.
• It is anticipated that the role holder will have a Degree (or equivalent) in Media Studies, TV Production Techniques or similar; experience of filming, editing and archiving
Click here to Apply Online