To plan, deliver and implement our successful Community Development programmes to a high standard, providing quality, professional coaching and activities that are progressive and reflective of the needs of people accessing our provision.
Our Community Development projects aims to provide young people to access activities based upon the specific objectives of the projects and of the needs of the participants, as well as promoting and supporting, development of the Crawley Town Community Foundation.
The candidate must be prepared to work unsociable hours and have access to transport for all sessions.
Applicants for the post will need to have the following:
• A 1st4Sport FA Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football (Essential).
• FA Youth Award (Desirable).
• Sports coaching awards in other sports. (Desirable)
• Coaching disability sports. (Desirable)
• Valid emergency first aid, safeguarding certification. (Essential)
• A full UK driving licence and a car you have access to for all sessions. (Essential)
The successful applicant will be required to deliver sessions within a range of community settings, using excellent organisation, time management and communication skills. You must be highly motivated, enthusiastic & have a pro-active approach to working flexible hours as and when the role requires.
• Support the Premier League project co-ordinator to implement the strategy based upon the set aims and objectives required by the Premier League Charitable Fund.
• Ensure all Community Development programmes are delivered to a high standard and incorporate relevant safeguarding and health and safety procedures.
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with individuals/organisations from all sections of the community.
• Support the Community Development Manager with the development of projects, where required.
• Actively promote all provision delivered by the Crawley Town Community Foundation.
• Includes developing other partnerships in Crawley and surrounding areas – for example with relevant sports development teams / networks, football and sports clubs, youth organisations, community facilities / centres and local / regional / national partners, parents, children and volunteers.
How to apply
Please apply with current CV and covering letter to email@example.com