To provide development support for boxing clubs and in doing so provide the transition to sustainable regular participation in clubs to all members of the community.
• Understand the political landscape and establish relationships that positively impact on clubs and set targets. As such act as an agent of change working with partners to create strategic action plans for the aim of improving clubs and achieving targets.
• Analyse the needs of the clubs in regard to retaining and growing participation
• Devise and implement solutions drawing on tools provided by England Boxing and wider sporting landscape
• Help and advise clubs to meet objectives in the Government strategy for sport based around achieving wider social outcomes
• Support clubs to overcome any issues that impact on the clubs sustainability and development such as facility development, rent and lease agreements, asset transfer, club committees, finances and grant applications, and business planning.
• Acting as an advocate on behalf of clubs
• Engage with various key partners in the region to ensure that the most effective solution to support affiliated clubs is delivered
• Improving the communication and relationship between the clubs and the NGB
•Support clubs to ensure they have the right volunteers in place to operate efficiently to deliver and grow their volunteer workforce providing appropriate training and mentoring.
• As appropriate and with direction of England Boxing Senior Management Team act as a themed specialist, supporting the network of Club Support Officers. Specialisms could include facility development, volunteering workshops, female participation, inclusive practices.
• Ensure that working practice adheres and reflects England Boxing policies.
• To work to agreed targets providing meaningful data from the region to support data collection and insight.
• Provide regular reports to the head of Communications to highlight good practice in your region
How to apply
Please complete application on the England Boxing website and send with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org