Primary duties and responsibilities:
RECOGNITION & INTEGRITY
• Assist the Client Services Manager with reporting on membership
statistics and KPIs.
• Assist the Corporate Partnership team with partnership administration
tasks when required.
• Monitor expired members and carry out cancellation / termination
processes in line with CIMSPA policy.
• Assist with project work as and when required to support the wider
membership / partnership offer.
• Monitor / order office stationery, packaging and welfare supplies as
• To support the wider CIMSPA team with any other duties as and when
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT & INTERPERSONAL
• Process new membership applications within CIMSPA customer
service statement timeframes.
• Promote membership benefits to clients during daily engagements.
• Manage the online shop orders to include processing and dispatch.
• Proactively engage with potential, existing and former members for
recruitment and retention to ensure membership growth.
• Collaborate in new product development to support the strengthening
of wider membership and partnership services.
• Assist the corporate partnership team with any queries relating to
• Assist the Client Services Manager with achieving membership,
recruitment and retention KPI targets outlined in the CIMSPA strategy.
• Provide feedback on common sources of issues / questions from the
member / partner network and make recommendations on how
products / services can be improved.
• Be a CIMSPA product / service champion – answer queries relating to
all CIMSPA products and services coming into the business by the
CIMSPA mainline and our email service.
• Proactively engage with members via telephone, email and at face to
• Proactively seek feedback from members in relation to products and
services offered by CIMSPA to identify areas of strength and areas for
• Consistently demonstrate CIMSPA’s values and behaviours.
• To support the sport and physical activity sector’s aims.
• Seek ways to make efficient ways of working.
• Be conscious of CIMSPA’s environment impact.
How to apply
Closing date: Rolling until sufficient applications received.
Interview: Date TBC, at SportPark, Loughborough University
For an informal conversation on this role, please contact:
Kay Simnett, Director of Finance
Tel: 01509 226474 (Tuesday to Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm only)