Exeter City FC are looking to recruit a to recruit an Academy Physiotherapist/Sports Therapist to work with the players in 2/3 training sessions per week as well as on match days of a weekend.
The successful applicant will be required to provide pitch-side emergency aid and acute injury management at training and fixtures for players aged 8-16 years. Deliver evening injury clinics for Academy players aged 8-16 years. Uphold and demonstrate the values, standards and behaviours expected by ECFC both inside & outside the Club.
• Provide pitch-side emergency aid at training and games.
• Provide accurate injury assessment, diagnosis and rehabilitation to Academy players.
• Maintain contemporaneous records of all injuries sustained by Academy players using the PMA.
• Support the sport science and medicine programme.
• Support injury prevention and athletic development programmes.
• Maintain players medical records in line with GDPR requirements.
• A degree in Physiotherapy/Sports Therapy/Sports rehabilitation
• To have completed the FA ITMiFF qualification (desirable but not essential)
• To have a current DBS check
• To have a clear and full driving licence
• Have recent and relevant experience working experience.
• Have effective & efficient communication skills at all levels.
• Be personable and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
• Be willing to engage in and undertake Continued Professional Development (CPD).
How to apply
If you wish to apply for this position please complete an Application Form and Equality Monitoring Form and send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to HR, Exeter City Football Club, St James Park, Stadium Way, Exeter, Devon, EX4 6PX or email firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews W/C 16 February 2020 Interview format: Short practical assessment & Informal interview discussion with key staff & focus groups. All candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work within the UK. ECFC is an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and employees to share this commitment. Suitable BAME candidates meeting the job profile & performance criteria will be included in short-listings and interviewed for the vacant position.