The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for an Advanced Project Engineer to join our AERO team in Edinburgh. You will partner with world class engineering’s and leaders to implement product strategies, develop program schedules and milestones, define technology roadmaps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
Advanced Project Engineer responsibilities
· You will be responsible for cost, quality and time metrics of projects where RF and Microwave subsystems are designed and developed for the defense and space industry.
· Use SAP in order to create BOMs, create demands and procure parts
· Looking after a project from cradle to grave including supporting the bidding team with cost & schedule estimation
· Carry out budget analysis and have cost control over labour and materials
· Risk management and managing this with opportunity development
· Hold a bachelors above in a technical related subject or equivalent experience
· Working experience in a Project Engineering role in a technical capacity
· Ideally have worked within a manufacturing setting previously
· Ideally an expert use of SAP in order to create BOMs; create demands and procure parts
· Understanding of RF Passive Components would be an advantage
· A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
· Market specific training and on-going personal development
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
JOB ID: req304864
Location: Main Building 1, 1 Queen Anne Drive, Lochend Industrial,Estate, Newbridge,Edinburgh,CITY OF EDINBURGH,EH28 8LP,United Kingdom
Click here to Apply Online