In this role you will lead on the day to day monitoring of the UK Anti-Doping contracted laboratory to ensure timely analysis of samples and that costs are reconciled appropriately. This will involve monitoring samples collected and liaison with laboratory staff members on a regular basis.
Lead on processing, monitoring and reporting of whereabouts failures recorded against athletes in the National Registered Testing Pool (NRTP).
To process negative and positive test results, carrying out additional checks in the event of an Adverse Analytical Finding and liaising with the laboratory, internal colleagues and sports in the process.
You will also be involved in assessing Doping Control Personnel performance following attempts to collect samples from athletes and ensuring that high standards are maintained throughout the doping control procedure. You will be required to liaise internally with the Intelligence, Testing and Education Teams, to provide essential information that will assist them in their pursuit of detection and deterrence of athletes as part of the UK Anti-Doping Testing Programme.
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent
• Demonstrable experience of working within a process driven environment and responding to complex client correspondence
• Experience of processing data and presenting complex issues to a variety of audiences
• Experience of handling sensitive and confidential information
• Experience of Integrating and understanding databases
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to communicate effectively by letter and phone to people at all levels of understanding
• Excellent attention to detail
• An organised and methodical approach to work with the ability to cope with consistently demanding workloads and tight deadlines
• Ability to use initiative and judgement, with a pro-active approach to problem solving
• Full competence in the use of MS Office including advanced level Microsoft Excel knowledge
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining how you meet the person specification to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date. Applicants are asked to complete and return UK Anti-Doping’s Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form.