Be Active Sports and Clubs are currently looking for an enthusiastic and professional individuals with a passion for sports coaching and delivering PE. Applicants will be required to teach sport and physical education to children and young people in a number of primary school settings. Applicants will be required to work in line with the PE national curriculum and/or set programs of study. Be Active Sports and Clubs deliver a wide range of extra curricular activities before school, at lunch times, after school and during school holidays. Applicants should be aware they may need be required to work during these periods. Previous experience of teaching/coaching within primary schools is essential.
Responsibilities of a sports coach:
– To deliver PE lessons using the schemes of work provided.
– Inspire young people to live and lead an active and healthy lifestyle.
– To teach lessons in line with Ofsted criteria and the PE national curriculum.
– Work closely with schools and staff to build positive relationships.
to be a sports coach/PE Specialist at Be Active:
– Own transport as you will be required to travel to a variety of schools.
– Self motivated and have a passion for teaching/coaching sport.
– Previous experience in a school environment would be highly beneficial.
– Be able to pass an enhanced DBS and deemed safe to work with children.
How to apply
To apply for this fantastic role please send in your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com