The core role responsibilities include:
• Maintenance of the concourse and buildings adhering to existing Service Level Agreements
• Working with the Facilities Manger prepare and deliver an annual pre-programmed schedule of works in accordance with demand and budgets
• Maintain detailed and accurate records of breakdowns and maintenance
• Supervise a small experienced team of Maintenance Operatives
• Perform routine and preventative/reactive maintenance to all parts of the buildings, concourse, structures and plant room as required
• Supervise any specialist contractor employed on an ad-hoc basis
• Prepare documentation for fire alarm/emergency lighting tests etc.
• Effective communicator in both written and verbal styles to management, team, clients and visitors
• Maintain a maintenance inventory of tools, equipment and stock reporting on low or missing stock as required
• Flexible with working hours / days and able to respond to urgent requests that may be outside normal working hours.
• A basic 37.5 hour working week
• Reduced Gym membership rates at a local gym
• Reduced electric car leasing rates via salary sacrifice
• Free Employee Assistance Programme
• Company sick pay scheme
• Discounts in our on-site shop
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Christmas close-down, you are required to save 4 days holiday for this period.
For a full job description, including the person specification please visit https://www.trentbridge.co.uk/jobs/index.html
If this sounds your ideal role and you would like to join us at Trent Bridge, please send your CV and covering letter,
Including details of your current salary to:
The HR Department
Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club
Nottingham NG2 6AG
or email the HR Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of applications will be: 16.00pm, 16th June 2023
Interview dates: Week commencing 19th June 2023.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and must provide relevant documentation
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers
We are an equal opportunity employer. we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees, to support us in our continuous development we invite you to complete our Monitoring form which will assist us in meeting our plans. This form will be kept separate from your CV and will not form part of the selection process.
When submitting your details, please let us know if you require any support or reasonable adjustments during the interview process.
How to apply
If this sounds your ideal role and you would like to join us at Trent Bridge, please send your CV and covering letter, including details of your current salary to: The HR Department Nottinghamshire County Cricket Club Trent Bridge Nottingham NG2 6AG or email the HR Department at: email@example.com