– Friday 3.45-7pm (sessions 4-5pm, 5-6pm and 6-7pm)
– Saturday 8.30-10am (session 8.45-10am)
KEEper Clinic was established to provide goalkeeping sessions for children aged 5-17 years old. Most football sessions are catered towards outfield players which is why we wanted to provide sessions catered towards goalkeepers. Here at the KEEper Clinic we want children to learn the art of goalkeeping in a safe, fun and enjoyable environment. We aim to promote goalkeeping through the ages from basic goalkeeping all the way through to advanced goalkeeping. There is a real shortage of goalkeepers or children wanting to play in goal (especially at grassroots level). We want to show that playing in goal can be fun and enjoyable like any other position on the pitch.
– We want children to love goalkeeping
– We want children to want to be a goalkeeper
KEEper Clinic are looking for goalkeeper coaches to help run goalkeeping sessions throughout the week. We’re ideally looking for coaches whose main passion is goalkeeping. Coaches with good experience of playing in goal and a good understanding of goalkeeping as well as the outfield requirements which involve goalkeeping would be desirable.
We’re also looking for the following qualities in our coaches:
– Desire and passion
– Warm and friendly personality
– Must like and want to coach and develop children
– Good communicator and be comfortable interacting with children and parents/carers
– Must be reliable and punctual
– Must be enthusiastic and dedicated
Coaches need to have or be working towards the following:
– FA Level 1 in Coaching Goalkeepers
– Up to date Enhanced DBS
– FA Emergency First Aid
– FA Safeguarding Children Certificate
This role would be ideal for young coaches just starting their coaching journey or students looking for experience. There is an opportunity of the role progressing from voluntary to a paid coaching position depending on how well it goes.
– Arrive at least 15mins before the start of your session so you have time to set up (if you can get on the pitch early)
– Assist in completing risk assessments; maintain health and safety standards and ensure safe play during each session
– Assist in planning and delivering coaching sessions based on the KEEper Clinic’s philosophy and standards
– Set a good example and be a positive role model
How to apply
To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.