The vision of PFFA is to create an environment that allows players to develop and achieve in football, we have several locations in North London and Hertfordshire and West London.
We are looking for experienced coaches with a passion for football, who want to make a difference in children’s lives, love teaching and inspiring children.
Currently we are looking for:
• Experienced Coach to work with a Girls only Program;
• Experienced Coaches to work with 5 7 year old children;
• Experienced Coaches to work with 8-11 hyear old children;
We are looking for extremely reliable, committed and hardworking coaches who want to start a career in football, and don’t think of it as a hobby. You will also need to have an enhanced CRB/DBS and be passionate about football and youth development. We offer excellent rates of pay to all our coaches.
Responsibilities and Duties
The main duties for this position include:
• The delivery of high quality coaching according to the club’s philosophy and tactical/technical guidelines;
• To plan, organise and to deliver training sessions on time and efficiently;
• To manage the team on match days and liaise with the opposition;
• To regularly liaise with parents and/or Managers;
• Write player progress reports, as well as completed training session plans which have to be sent in advance and approved;
• Setting up and packing down sports equipment during trainings and games;
• Maintaining our Health and Safety standards;
• To attend meetings, training days (these will be compulsory), first aid and health and safety workshops;
• Identify/scout/keep record of potential players for the club.
Qualifications and Skills
Candidates must have a minimum of F.A Level 1 qualification with previous experience of coaching youth football (excluding volunteers). Further training will be provided and we also offer opportunities to gain additional recognised F.A. qualifications.
• Football Coach: 1-2 years experience minimum
• Football Coach Level 2 (Required)
How to apply