• To develop and deliver a corporate partnerships plan that maximises the ethical and sustainable generation of funds for Sport in Mind
• To support our wonderful corporate partners fundraise and inspire new companies to raise money for the Sport in Mind, always ensuring they receive the best possible experience.
• To work as part of the wider Sport in Mind team and contribute to shared income targets
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with the Head of Business to develop and implement a Corporate Fundraising Plan, delivering on specific fundraising projects and campaigns in line with the organisational strategy
• Engage with, motivate, inspire, and support our amazing corporate supporters, potential supporters, volunteers, and donors
• Manage and develop Sport in Mind’s corporate supporter base to maximise fundraising, increase engagement and ensure a high level of donor retention
• Provide high quality supporter care and engagement throughout all forms of communication and interaction with supporters. Ensuring they are acknowledged and thanked in a timely manner, so they feel valued by Sport in Mind and all relationships are maximised to their full potential
• Work with Sport in Mind’s Volunteer Coordinator on the delivery of Corporate Volunteering programme; engaging organisations in impactful volunteering activities.
• To assist with all levels of Corporate administration, including; thank you letters; certificates; project reports; CRM database.
• Manage all corporate gift in-kind donations.
• Create fundraising products and tools to support our partners to achieve their targets and inspire employees at partner companies to support us.
• Attend corporate fundraising events of partners and warm supporters which may sometimes occur outside working hours.
• Lead on researching information on new prospects from a variety of commercial sectors, produce proposal documents and cases for support, and deliver pitches to companies who are looking to support the charity.
• Work with the Head of Business to develop and deliver the Corporate Fundraising budget. Report on income and take proactive steps to address any shortfalls/overspends and to capitalise on opportunities, ensuring the team achieves its fundraising goals.
• Evaluate and report back on Corporate Partnerships and Fundraising, providing a monthly report reviewing income and trends against agreed targets and make recommendations/ take action for any activity that is under or over performing in a timely manner
• Embed our brand and Sport in Mind’s unique tone of voice in all content and communications.
• Work closely with Sport in Mind’s Marketing Manager to develop appropriate marketing plans to maximise all Fundraising income streams, ensuring all activities are added to the Marketing Activity Planner and provide content for marketing materials
• Demonstrate a clear return on investment (ROI) from all activities
• Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the CEO with support from the Trustee Board.
• Full, valid driving licence
• Experience in Corporate fundraising and delivering income generating activity
• Proven track record of fundraising and generating substantial income
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge and experience of the implementation of fundraising regulations and codes of practice
• Experience in creating, building and maintaining strong relationships.
• Experience in executing and developing customer engagement strategies.
• Budget management.
• Supporter engagement and care
• Awareness of General Data Protection Regulations
• Knowledge and experience of using CRM systems.
Essential Skills and Values
• Great communicator, able to present credibly and professionally. Attention to detail. Structured approach, organising work, managing deadlines and priorities. A people person who is proactive with a ‘hands-on’ and ‘can-do’ attitude
• An innovative thinker who can bring creative ideas to life.
• Ability to manage, negotiate, motivate and enthuse individuals and groups
• Confident on the telephone and face to face with the ability to interact with a diverse range of people.
How to apply
To apply please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org