We have a space becoming available for a new intern to be based in our head office in Guildford, Surrey. The role can be between 8-12 weeks in duration depending on the candidates availability. It’s an opportunity to work for a British sports brand and become an integral part of them team which could lead to a full time position at a later date. We are also open to hear from students who are looking for a placement year for 2016.
The role will include the following tasks:
1. Digital marketing. Working together with our designers to develop our website and our international partner websites.
2. Explore the effect of reviews on product sales.
3. Event sponsorship in the UK and overseas. Ensure the events we currently sponsor are working to increase our brand awareness through website, event, literature branding. Look to contact new events about sponsorship. Be involved with event delivery including on-site set-up and sales.
4. Graphic skills would be useful but aren’t a necessity.
Work as part of a team to further our marketing plans including:
1. Making our social media post more exciting and captivating. Also, increasing and controlling our overseas social media sites.
2. Working with retailers to improve the image of the brand in-store with POS and online.
3. Aiming to attract more media attention for the brand through our PR links.
Many of these tasks will be worked through with another member of the team and some will need to be done independently so it’s important that the candidate can be self motivated in these circumstances. The successful recruit will gain a huge amount of experience and knowledge from this role and each candidate will have to prove they have what it takes to win the placement.
How to apply
Please email: Recruitment@RaceZone3.com