Responsible for driving sales across the full range of sporting destinations for MasterClass Sports Tours. You will sell sports tour packages to sports clubs and schools, working well as part of a vibrant and driven office team.
What you will be doing:
* Primarily concerned with handling incoming enquiries and generating new business revenue across the companies’ full range of MasterClass event destinations and products.
Meeting achievable targets to fill the MasterClass event capacity in line with our commission/bonus scheme.
* Using a mixture of telesales, written communication and face to face site visits in order to achieve set targets.
* Liaising with the operations department to ensure correct execution of packages once sold.
* Retention of previous clients and generation of new sales / leads.
* Ensure all client requirements are exactly accounted for in the tour budget and met when in resort.
* Ensure all tours are executed to budget maintain profitability and quality.
* Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics, codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
* Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
Who we are looking for:
* Will have an active interest in sport and travel in general.
* Will be a strong communicator (written and orally).
* Good organizational skills, numeracy & an attention to detail.
* Fluency with MS excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Will be self-motivated with a desire to exceed sales targets.
* Confident, polite telephone manner.
* Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
* Interest in/active participation in sport.
* Will be of graduate caliber or equivalent.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com