The Maersk Group is a diversified global conglomerate with activities mainly in shipping and energy industries. It employs roughly 121,000 people, and generated 59 billion US dollars in revenue in 2012.
As a Group, its business success is built on a number of strengths: size and global reach, financial strength, talented employees, time-honoured values, approach to sustainability and drive to innovate. Combined, these strengths form a unique platform for the Group’s continued success and future growth.
With the ambitions of the different businesses in the Group, there is a need to strengthen the IT infrastructure, as this is a core enabler for future growth and stability. The Group is now taking the next step in professionalising its IT infrastructure services by creating a world-class professional IT shared services organisation that allows its employees across the world to stay connected and do business seamlessly, through efficient and reliable infrastructure. The new organisation will service the entire Group on Infrastructure services and will enable the Group to have consistent and efficient delivery of IT infrastructure services, and an increased ability to accelerate key improvements such as IT security.
The Maersk Group is on the lookout for ambitious, accomplished and dedicated IT individuals who are interested in joining in its transformation journey.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in a truly global environment which will offer continuous professional and personal development.
T&L IT is fast paced, challenging and with international atmosphere where the environment is focused on high performance, results, and respect for our employees, underpinned by strong company values.
• Specify, design, and build Identity Access Management (IAM) solutions including password management, SSO, federation, and authentication
• Perform root-cause analysis of complex issues ranging from hardware, operating system, application, network, and information security platforms while working closely with a variety of infrastructure teams and business users to quickly arrive at inventive and long-term solutions.
• Accountable for specialist areas of information security, covering both governance and technical work streams.
• Facilitate workshops with IT Infrastructure teams, software development teams, project teams and business stake holders to provide solutioning and direction.
• Increase awareness on technical security and information security governance and risk across the organisation.
• Excellent stakeholder management, working with multiple teams including third parties across multiple regions.
• Acting as escalation point for information security issues when required.
• Keeping abreast of current and emerging security trends and threats.
• Vendor Management – desirable.
The IAM Security Specialist will:
• Live and promote our company values
• Support and hold our leaders accountable for delivering results and ensure alignment in achievements across teams
• Promote cross-organizational collaboration
• Certified Security Specialist
• Cyberark PAM
• Trend Micro
• Crowdstrike EPP
• SIEM Knowledge
• Next gen firewall and network products (IDS/IPS, Checkpoint)
• Azure experience
• Expertise in understanding and communicating cybersecurity concepts and techniques Network Security (Firewalls, Proxy IDS/IPS, CASB, WAF’s)
• Endpoint Security – (EPP & EDR)
• Identity and Access Management
• ForgeRock IDM
• Vulnerability Management
• Cloud Security with Docker & Kubernetes
• Application and Database Security
• Experience with Industry standard Security Frame works – ISO27001, NIST 800-190
• Experience working in an agile environment (SAFe)
We are looking for
Our IAM Security Specialists must have the ability to articulate technical risks into business risks and have the ability to communicate both with deep technical engineers to business stakeholders. We expect you to be flexible and adapt openly to change in a very dynamic, agile environment. You are a resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision and work collaboratively with the company’s other IT infrastructure teams & suppliers. Your verbal and written communication skills are outstanding.
Ideally you are degree level educated and hold professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CEH.
Please click here to Apply Online