Camera Operatives Roles:
FilmMyMatch uses the latest technology to capture the excitement and passion of live sporting events and showcase the talent that exists from grassroots to elite level.
We are looking for camera operatives to support our work in filming games such as Cup Finals and stadium tournaments across a variety of sports, including Football, Hockey and Rugby.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain real life filming experience, and for the right candidates, there will be further development and training opportunities in Performance Analysis. Previous employees have used this experience to gain full-time roles within professional clubs.
We will provide:
• comprehensive training in how to film live sport using HI-POD extendable tripod technology, and match editing/analysis techniques.
• access to a recognised qualification in sports performance analysis.
• A passion for sport.
• Full UK driving licence with access to transport (large enough to transport the HI-POD).
• Ability to work unsociable hours (i.e. evenings and weekends).
• Availability from March-May 2018.
• Access to own laptop and internet.
• Experience of filming
• HiPod Experience
• Up to date DBS check.
How to apply
To register your interest in these roles, please send a CV and an email with Post Code, weekly availability and relevant previous roles to K.Brooks-Lynch@FilmMyMatch.com