The Transport & Logistics Division of the A.P. Moller – Maersk Group is dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer-focused and reliable ocean transportation services. Our vision, built from a strong heritage of uprightness, constant care, and innovation, has guided our business operations since the first Maersk vessel sailed in 1904. By remaining committed to that vision we have expanded our business to become the world’s largest ocean carrier. And we are consistently recognized as the most reliable container shipping company in the world. Maersk Line offers a competitive salary and good benefits package (details dependent on working location).
Maersk has embarked on a transformation journey, focusing on a long-term strategy in Transport & Logistics to remain best in class in an industry that is increasingly volatile. At the very core of this strategy lie Digitization and IT. Viewed as a significant enabler of our company strategy, Digitization and IT are taking center stage in our aspiration to secure sustainable growth of our businesses in the Transport & Logistics Division. We actively engage the business and deliver its needs while undergoing our own transformation.
We aim to be a world-class professional IT organization that delivers business value through automation, standardization, increased forecasting capabilities and proactive handling of the market. These are levers that our leadership rely on to maintain a strong and stable presence in the market. We further aim to establish one global platform on which we effectively build systems that allow us to differentiate from our competitors in the market.
Maersk Line is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for its employees. Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, 25 days holiday a year and a number of other attractive benefits.
Maersk is moving from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint Online and the platform needs caretaking and responsible growth. The position will be responsible for Sharepoint Online Search within Maersk and will work alongside the Sharepoint Service Owner and the rest of the O365 team.
The Sharepoint Online Enterprise Search Manager employs expertise to deliver cost-effective and fit-for-purpose services. The ESM is responsible for processes and plans which deliver the following outcomes:
– Provides integrated content discovery, management, and delivery services that increase productivity and business value for Maersk employees, customers, and their partners.
– Continuous improvement activities related to SPO enterprise search
– Support findability and usability of the Maersk content residing within SPO
– Ensuring O365 / SPO best practice
– Cooperate with the business stakeholders to understand the priority, best bets, and promoted content that should be made available to our global users. This should be under constant review and will also extend to time-limited campaigns.
– Works together with the SPO SME’s to enforce the data governance and the data clean up / archiving so that Search is populated with the most relevant results
– Management of the SPO search experience to ensure business demands (typically effectiveness, cost-efficiency, stability and availability) are met.
– Defining and applying measurable guidelines and standards (including data quality measures) to optimise the use of SPO enterprise search.
– Content classification and confidentiality
– Interface with users of the content, understand their behaviours, common search and result expectations
– Maintenance and monitoring
– Implementing organisation’s IT policies and procedures with regards to permissions, search/navigation and taxonomy
– Maintaining documentation according to organization’s standards
– Acting as daily point of contact for the area and providing (directly or indirectly) general support for enquires
We are looking for
– Proven experience specifically with O365/Sharepoint Online in a search manager role
– Knowledge of enterprise search a distinct advantage
– Strong O365 experience
– Previous industry experience with large and complex companies beneficial
– Sound business acumen
– Excellent communications skills
– Collaboration skills
– Ability to multi-task at a high level
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
– Ability to think strategically
– Ability to switch between strategy and detail
– Stakeholder management skills
– Strong sense of ownership is essential
– Ability to deal with pressure and ambiguity is essential
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Ability to take initiative and work independently
– Ability to influence and persuade
– High attention to detail
– Must be highly reliable, trustworthy, honest, and commitment oriented
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
Please click here to Apply Online