Maersk are growing substantially and are now hiring a Release and Deployment Manager to be responsible for the Release Management function within service management for T&L IT.
The job holder will be required to update and refine the Release Management Strategy, policy, process and procedure for the deployment of all application and infrastructure changes across T&L IT and Maersk Line.
It will be the responsibility of the Release Manager to ensure strong change governance is in place to avoid any business disruption when implementing change.
An exciting and attractive career is offered in an ambitious and competitive international environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
Maersk Line IT offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities in Copenhagen, London, Charlotte and India.
• Managing the Release Management function, including leading and developing personnel and working with our IT partners
• Acting as daily point of contact for Release Management and work with other departments within Maersk Line and T&L IT
• Manage the Integration Management function delivered by a third party
• Evaluating new project and recommend release plans.
• Implementing the organisation’s release policies, process and procedures for release management
• Project/pipeline planning and ensure alignment to a defined release schedule
• Driving continuous quality improvement for Release Management and related areas
• Carrying out reporting and documentation by the organisation’s standards, including key release management metrics
• Risk assessment and management in relation to release and change deployment, including the development of cutover and roll back plans
• Define and maintain a Forward Schedule of Release
• Manage the Release Management governance framework including, Technical Review Board, Release Readiness Board and Post Release Review Boards
• Align with project model and change management.
We are looking for
• At least 8 to 10 years of experience within IT development and implementation
• Experience of core ITIL processes required
• Proven track record of managing global change deployment and releases
• Application Development & Management
• Release and Deployment Management
• Business Analysis
• Data Architecture
• IT Standards, Procedures, and Policies Formulation
• Project Management
• Quality Management
• Risk Analysis and Management
• Test Management
Please click here to Apply Online