Apmterminals.com orginally started life as a marketing and communication channel for APM Terminal’s estate of 70 shipping terminals. More recently the website has broadened this role to offer content, tools, features and functionalities that enable our customers to self-serve online.
As part of our increased focus on customer-centricity, APM Terminals plans to reenvision the channel, significantley improving the backend infrastructure and user experience and creating an eco-system in which a consistent level of self-service options can be offered to a greater number of customers.
To help steer the website through the next stages of it’s evolution, APM Terminals is looking for an experienced website product manager.
This role sits within the IT customer experience team.
By joining APM Terminals, you can expect:
A truly international working environment in a modern working location at our Global headquarters in The Hague.
Value and team-based leadership.
An open and engaging working environment.
A wide range of international career opportunities.
Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment.
Competitive compensation packages.
• Ownership/co-ownership of the following workstreams:
o Website redevelopment (definition, design, development)
o BAU/incremental development
• Reporting – performance, issue management
• Forecasting and budgeting
• Senior stakeholder management (IT/Commercial/Comms)
• Vendor management
• Cross-function collaboration (digital platforms + web)
• Feature and technology road mapping
• Research (best practice, competitor analysis, new tech)
We are looking for
• A unique blend of business, design and technical knowledge. A big picture vision with an eye for detail – a creative and innovative thinker.
• Strong planning and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets.
• Demonstrated experience with managing a wide range of stakeholder interests.
• Demonstrated track record in coordinating multiple delivery streams in a calm, consistent manner.
• Well-organised, timely and persistent possessing empathy, personal tact, cultural understanding and strong communication skills.
• Comfortable with international business travel as required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
Please click here to Apply Online