Are you an experienced End User Computing Architect and want to be a part of an Infrastructure Architects team working on digital workplace / end user computing solutions.
We offer an exciting and attractive career in a truly global environment with the possibility of continuous professional and personal development.
Life at Maersk is fast paced, challenging and with international atmosphere where the environment is focused on high performance, results, and respect for our employees, underpinned by strong company values.
• Define vision and strategy for modern digital workplace
• Create roadmaps, define standards, create high level designs
• Work with key stakeholders to understand requirements and drive the right outcomes
• Lead delivery during targeted sprints
The Senior Infrastructure Architect may be leader of others, which includes the following responsibilities:
• Live and promote our company values
• Support and hold your leaders accountable for delivering results and ensure alignment in achievements across teams
• Ensure cross-organizational collaboration and allocate the necessary resources to enable innovation, improvements and co-creation of value with our customers
• Optimize your organization to be prepared for the future
• Develop your leaders’ business and leadership capabilities to perform efficiently
We are looking for
An End User Computing Architect who can take us to the next level in our digital workplace transformation.
The ideal candidate is someone who loves technology, but crucially understands that it’s about enabling people to be more productive.
You will cover both “traditional” and “modern” management approaches and create a vision and strategy that allows the organisation to move forward to an “internet first” approach
Flexible and adaptable to change in a very dynamic environment. You are a resilient team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision and work collaboratively with the company’s other IT infrastructure teams.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• A thirst for knowledge and desire to stay on top of the latest technology trends
• Ability to inspire others with ideas, engage appropriate stakeholders, and where required act as the “glue” / “linker” to get things done
Ideally you will hold a degree, Architectural certification (such as TOGAF) and relevant technical certifications (MCSE etc) are desirable, however proven experience and passion are more important.
• Very strong Windows 10 client knowledge (especially security)
• Systems Management and Configuration (SCCM, Intune, GPO/GPP, MDM, MAM)
• Experience with “As a Service” models for Windows and Office ProPlus
• Knowledge of Azure Information Protection / Windows Information Protection (preferable)
• Application Delivery
• Conditional Access
• Hosted Desktops / Virtual Infrastructure (Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop, RDS)
• Azure AD application proxy (preferable)
• O365 collaboration technologies (Skype for Business, Teams, Groups etc)
Please click here to Apply Online