Work with and on behalf of Shepway Sports Trust to successfully deliver the Physical Education Support section of the Trust’s School Sport Package, as directed.
1. To upskill primary school teachers in delivering high quality PE lessons.
2. Work in collaboration with Shepway Sports Trust to deliver high quality demonstration lessons, team teaching and observations with the ultimate goal of building primary school teachers’ confidence, knowledge and skills to deliver high quality lessons independently.
3. Take an active role in coordinating dates with PE Leaders to organise delivery with efficiency.
4. Deliver staff meetings to improve PE and Sport provision in primary schools in Shepway, tailoring specific support requested by schools.
5. Develop and maintain positive relationships between Shepway schools and Shepway Sports Trust.
6. To embed sustainable changes within primary schools’ attitudes to PE which raise the profile of PE and School Sport in accordance with the desired impact that the Sports Premium funding aims to create.
7. With training, gain a full understanding of Shepway Sports Trusts’ wider offer and actively promote this within schools and the community.
8. Be a role model for students, inspiring them to be actively interested in PE.
9. Complete all administrative tasks, as directed by the School Sport Manager.
10. Any other reasonable duties commensurate with the aims of this project and the level of this role, as directed.
How to apply
To apply, please submit an up to date CV and a covering letter (no longer than 2 sides of A4) to Laurence on email@example.com, explaining why you are a strong candidate for the role. As we are currently recruiting for more than one position, please remember to state which role you are applying for at the beginning of your covering letter!
Please submit your application no later than 5pm on Wednesday 22nd November. Interviews will be held the week commencing 27th November.
For an informal chat about any of the roles, please contact Laurence Hickmott on 01303 764280.
For access to the full job description and person specification, please visit; http://shepwaysportstrust.org/about/work-with-us/