Maersk IT is in the process of strengthening its .NET development team as part of a digital transformation programme. You will be a key member of a passionate agile team focused on building the maturity of our global, multi-branded, cross-channel Content Management Platform built on Sitecore 8 – supporting multiple brand websites, campaign activity and feeding into one of the world’s largest revenue generating websites.
You will be working across multiple projects to build re-usable components & features, extend our continuous integration & automation pipelines, upgrade to Sitecore 9 on Microsoft Azure, create scalable APIs, manage content personalisation, and support Sitecore usage across the business.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Developer with strong .Net & Sitecore CMS development skills, working as a key member of an agile team. You will be actively contributing to the development, test & support of Sitecore Content Management System (CMS) within a larger team that is embracing pipeline automation & a devops mindset.
Maersk Line is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for its employees. Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, 25 days holiday a year and a number of other attractive benefits.
• Using the latest and greatest Sitecore features and personalisation to build the maturity of our current platform – developing custom components, services and pipelines.
• Proactive involvement in technology evaluation and continual improvements within the team through both retrospective analysis and cross team communities
• Working closely with Stakeholders, and guiding users through content management, overcoming common issues and establishing best practice.
• Working with Microsoft Azure, Akamai and other technologies to deliver high performance and availability
• Upkeeping development standards, analysis tools and best practices, and ensuring they are followed both internally and externally
• Maintaining the platform and providing support to a wide range of users and other development teams.
• Supporting the recruitment of technical team members (developers) across the department
• Travel may be required & become necessary as part of your role
We are looking for
• Sitecore Development Experience (8+)
• Solid understanding of OO development principles and patterns, with strong critical reasoning and problem solving skills
• Excellent .NET development skills using C#, ASP.NET MVC with Razor
• Experience in developing large, scalable .Net web applications
• A proven ability to quickly pick up new technologies and frameworks
• Experience with .NET testing frameworks and TDD
• Build, Version Control & Release Management. Experience of source control tools such as TFS and GIT.
• Experience with continuous delivery pipeline tools such as VSTS, TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy
• Good verbal communication skills; able to articulate clearly to technical team members during agile ceremonies and to work with product owners in the elaboration of user stories
• Experience with Sitecore 9
• Experience with Windows Azure
• Agile software development
• Experience developing Web Services / API’s
• Active contribution to open source projects
Please click here to Apply Online