Pick a point on a globe, and Maersk won’t be far away. With 80% of global trade carried by sea, there is a strong chance that the shoes on your feet or the phone in your pocket travelled to you on a Maersk vessel. Would you like to impact the daily lives of people in every corner of the world? Then keep reading.
Go with Maersk graduate programme is an accelerated learning experience where our leaders have partnered with the University of California, Berkeley. As we utilise our position as an integrated transport & logistics company, the 2-year programme will build the skills that you’ll need to grow our business in the future and go further faster.
Is this how you imagine the next step in your global career?
The distinctive feature of Go with Maersk is that we offer real, unique positions, as opposed to a generic traineeship. This position is one of them.
Join us if you wish to:
• Give purpose to your career; impactful and meaningful assignments are at the heart of Go with Maersk. The programme is designed to ensure that theoretical insights are always linked to concrete business challenges.
• Team up with the best; you will work with and learn from the best in the industry, while building a lasting diverse network spanning from your graduate peers to senior leaders. We play to win and “we” always comes before “I”.
• Experience enhanced learning; you will take part in four education modules across Asia, North America, Africa and Europe that will shape your strategic and commercial mindset.
• Leave your comfort zone; upon successful completion of the programme you will embark on the 2-year expatriation
Please visit www.gowithmaersk.com to learn more.
• You will go all in and do your absolute best. Together with your colleagues you will execute strategies to reach the business objectives of your team.
• You will steer your career. Your core support team will empower you to be the captain of your career on the journey of personal growth.
Further, as IT Business Analyst in Maersk IT you will be:
• Exposed to a wide range of IT disciplines
• Part of an IT organisation encompassing one of the worlds’ largest IOT solutions, one of the largest IT infrastructure networks, one of the biggest revenue generating B2B websites, digital exploration on BigData, Blockchain and much more
• Trained to have the mindset of an enabling business partner, agile to the current strategy
• On the career track to become Business Analyst or Project Manager in one of our functions in IT (e.g., Commercial, Trade & Marketing, etc.)
• On the journey of digitization that will transform the way we do business and serve our customers.
We are looking for
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
• Master’s level education in Computer Science or Engineering, alternatively Business Administration with an IT component.
• Demonstratable work experience after graduation, in parallel with education or between degrees.
• Previous IT consulting experience or knowledge, as well as experience with the scrum methodology is an advantage
• Alignment with our values.
• Track record of success in a high paced environment.
• Ambition and drive to excel together with others.
• An international mind-set and inclusive behaviour.
• Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in transport and logistics.
• International mobility and willingness to travel.
Please click here to Apply Online