Maersk Line, the global containerised division of the A.P. Moller – Maersk Group, is dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer-focused and reliable ocean transportation services. Our vision, built from a strong heritage of uprightness, constant care, and innovation, has guided our business operations since the first Maersk Line vessel sailed in 1904. By remaining committed to that vision we have expanded our business to become the world’s largest ocean carrier. And we are consistently recognized as the most reliable container shipping company in the world. Maersk Line offers a competitive salary and good benefits package (details dependent on working location).
Maersk Line is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for its employees. Our package consists of an externally benchmarked salary, pension scheme, 25 days holiday a year and a number of other attractive benefits.
The Command & Control Centre IT Support Analyst will serve as an Operations CCC Subject Matter Expert (SME) to ensure Event management and Operations L1 delivery excellence.
They will manage, maintain, support and improve Operations Infrastructure Delivery for Maersk hosted services. This includes but is not limited to ServiceNow, SCOM, RIVERBED, SCCM, Oracle Enterprise Manager and all associated tools.
– Event management and Operations L1 delivery excellence.
– Work with (and suggest enhancements where necessary) process and procedures to achieve a high level of Operations L1 Infrastructure management maturity.
– Support Continuous service and quality improvements – Proactively monitor, analyze, plan, deliver and measure/report.
– Evaluate new technologies/trends and recommend changes.
– Project/pipeline planning. Working closely with Architecture, Engineering, Service Management and Project management Office to ensure all changes happen with Operations involvement, knowledge and expertise.
– Carrying out reporting and documentation by the organisation’s standards.
– Participate in risk assessment.
– When requested – to serve as an Incident Management escalation point for team.
We are looking for
– Previous experience of L1 event/batch management in O/S, DB and MW technology platforms (previous roles might include Operator, Service Delivery Coordinator).
– Hands-on experience with event and batch processing as well as typical trigger / error handling set up with various technologies and helpdesks (SCOM, RIVERBED, ehealth, SNMP, SCCM, Oracle Enterprise Manager, general script / batch processing).
– Good understanding with Microsoft technologies; e.g. AD, Windows Server, Hyper V, Exchange, O365, SQL Server, Microsoft Dynamics, IIS, and web hosting.
– Proven experience with other technologies; e.g. firewalls, intrusion protection, terminal emulators, system monitoring, and backup/archiving and restores.
– Hands on experience with IAAS, and SAAS and direct vendor management.
– Proven experience with technology services; e.g. virtualization, colocation, and SaaS
– Good SQL knowledge preferred.
– Knowledge of Clusters, Storage, Backups, Data Export/Import, Monitoring tools and disaster recovery.
– Networks (LAN/WAN/Firewalls).
– Broad knowledge of IT Operations concepts, architecture & information security (ITIL / Security).
Please click here to Apply Online