Senior Customer Service Advisor
37.5 Hours per week (8.30am – 5.00pm)
Distribution Centre, Brisco Avenue, Loughborough LE11 5HB
Swim England is the national governing body for swimming in England. We help people learn how to swim, enjoy the water, and compete in our sports of swimming, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming.
Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor with strong leadership skills? Yes?
Then the Swim England Awards Operations team has a fantastic opportunity for you. We are searching for a Senior Customer Service Advisor to join our team on a permanent basis.
Our Customer Service Team are a pretty focused bunch of people. They have a real passion for providing the best possible service. They help our variety of stakeholders to purchase products and resources to support the Learn to Swim programme.
You’ll be a dynamic individual with great communication skills and works well in a team, while being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to give our customers great service. You’ll also:
• Have strong and proven customer service experience in a similar environment
• Be able to perform well under pressure
• Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Be a focused and driven leader
• Have previous experience of identifying new practices and implementing processes.
Find out more about us and what we do here: http://www.swimming.org/learntoswim/asa-awards-badges-certificates/ and http://shop.swimming.org/?utm_campaign=GlobalHeader&utm_medium=Shop&utm_source=GlobalNav
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to inclusion and embrace the spirit of all equalities legislation.
Please be advised that we cannot offer visa sponsorship and that you must have right to work status to apply or be considered for this role. If you are a non UK/EU National, you must have an appropriate working Visa to undertake employment.
Closing date: Midnight Tuesday 21 November 2017
Applications after this time will not be considered
Interview date: Week commencing 27 November 2017
How to apply
Want to join our team?
• Click here (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6S6Y8YG) to complete our suitability statement.
• Send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Outlining the skills and experience you can bring to this role (Don’t forget to make yours stand out!)
Applications received without all elements above will not be considered for shortlisting.