To work with the team at Shepway Sports Trust to support and assist the successful delivery of school and community sport across the district.
1. Assist the School Sport Manager and Multi-Sports Coach to deliver the ‘Shepway School Sport Package’ effectively, including competitions, events, sessions and activities, as directed.
2. Assist the Projects and Volunteer Manager and Multi-Sports Coach to deliver the ‘SERVES’ tennis project.
3. Assist the School Games Organiser at school games competitions and events.
4. Assist the Multi-Sports Coach to deliver the SST elite and development leagues.
5. Assist the delivery of Balanceability, Fun Factory, Speed Stack Workshops, Pulse Connect, Olympic Roadshows and other sessions, as directed.
6. Assist the delivery of Active Communities sessions, as directed.
7. Be committed and enthusiastic to uptake any further training opportunities that are offered.
8. Any other reasonable duties commensurate with the aims of this project and the level of this role, as directed.
How to apply
To apply, please submit an up to date CV and a covering letter (no longer than 2 sides of A4) to Laurence on firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining why you are a strong candidate for the role. As we are currently recruiting more than one position, please remember to state which role you are applying for at the beginning of your covering letter!
Please submit your application no later than 5pm on Wednesday 22nd November. Interviews will be held the week commencing 27th November.
For an informal chat about any of the roles, please contact Laurence Hickmott on 01303 764280.
For access to the full job description and person specification, please visit; http://shepwaysportstrust.org/about/work-with-us/