Do you have a commercial edge? Are you interested in being an integral part of a business decision making process? Do you have a proactive approach, a positive can-do mind-set and a drive to deliver strong results? This is an exciting opportunity for a commercially focused professional who is looking to take responsibility and make a difference, in a hugely competitive environment.
• This role is great for an individual who thrives within a fast paced, performance driven environment. It is an opportunity to be a market expert. You will have autonomy to identify competitive trends and provide sound commercial recommendations, in order to take advantage.
• As part of a global company with over 100 years’ experience in shipping, Seago Line offers excellent benefits to employees, including a competitive pension scheme, health insurance and free onsite restaurant, plus much more.
• You will be working in an exciting, forward thinking team, with the potential to develop your skills and build a career to match your personal ambitions.
• It is an opportunity to join a company that values employees with a great focus on continuous improvement and personal development.
• As a Trade Manager you will ensure that your trade is exceeding its commercial targets at all times. Including recommending product changes based on local market intelligence and the identification of new opportunities as markets develop.
• You will adopt trade strategies developed by Seago Line’s global head office and communicate this effectively into the local UK and Ireland business. Using your influencing skills, you will enhance the execution of the strategy and gain consensus from sales colleagues by clearly explaining the priorities.
• By effectively rolling out the strategy and engaging with the local sales team, you will ensure that the sales pipeline is aligned with trade needs.
• You will provide deployment suggestions and take the necessary action on customers with volume downfalls.
• The Trade Manager role requires active engagement with Seago Line’s head office Trade Function in order to constantly optimise yields. This includes providing feedback and recommendations on business development opportunities with regards customer and product segments and pricing.
• Applying an operational and tactical mind set, the Trade Manager will focus on both long-term strategy and the day-to-day running of the trade; converting trade knowledge into market opportunities and providing input into marketing campaigns.
We are looking for
• With a strong shipping background, you will have proven success in a similar commercial role.
• You will thrive in an environment of many different stakeholders and have the ability to build trusted relationships across organisational layers and functions, both domestically and internationally.
• Anticipating and problem solving, you will have a flair for numbers, strong analytical skills and the energy to work systematically.
• As a result orientated individual, you will continuously strive to win in the market place.
• Someone who can set the right priorities, think ‘out of the box’ and use their creativity to develop the best techniques to generate profit.
• You will be proficient in research, analysis and assessment of information, and dissemination and communication of insights to key decision-makers.
• As a self-confident and disciplined individual, you will be someone who is driven, decisive and can adapt to changing dynamics, with a sense of urgency.
Please click here to Apply Online